canananada catch up.

WHOOAAAA. It's been a long time since I posted. I apologize.

First, I got swamped with school. Papers, essays, finals, they suck the life out of me. Then, as soon as I was done with school and a sweet mini-comic that can be currently found on my dA called "Daniel Dreams of Crows", I was packing and going on a train to Ontario! 12 hours. After the first 4 hours, I was ready to die.

TCAF was amazing. Steph and Kate are awesome people, we met some awesome people...Paul Pope, Emmanuel Guibert, Michael Cho, Adrian Tomine, Liz Baillie, Nate Powell... Oh, and Toronto is a great city. I wouldn't mind living there or in the area (Kate is cringing across the border).

Anyway. Here's a big sketch dump from my trip.

Trying to keep up with Italian.

Fat Batman saves the day on train rides.

"Nobody's waving from between the bars at Kringsjø
or from the mines on 16"



We always need a little fucked-up Matt once in a while.

And angst-ridden Arthur.

Oh, an obligatory creepy mafia type.

pseudo-comics page

Um, yes, did I mention, the cabbage rolls Kate's mom made? Amazing.

1 Response to "canananada catch up."

gravatar
Kate Drwecka Says:

My mom will make more if you visit in August!