a near miss or a close call

"I don't know if it's your environment that makes you withdrawn, or the fact that you have the ability to live in your head and you would prefer it that way, I think that's more of what it is.  When I realized I had, as a child, an affinity to create things and make things up, that weren't lies either, it wasn't about lies, they were fiction, they were stories and characters, places, and I was basically just dreaming.  And when I realized that I kind of dream out loud like that, that's what made me withdraw, because I preferred living in my own head. "
-G.W. 




"What She Said" - The Smiths
Venganza sketch. 
The generic response to zombies and kids who gotsa pee.
"Accident Prone" by Jawbreaker

If I had to pick one song that is basically Past in one song, it is "Accident Prone".  Actually, it is the whole album "Dear You" by Jawbreaker.

No Response to "a near miss or a close call"